Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Thanks Hanx

via
"Don't you just love...Fall?! 
There's something about Fall that makes
 me want to buy school supplies. 
I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened 
pencils if I knew your name and address."

Tom Hanks surely knew what he was talking about when it comes to the season of Autumn in You've Got Mail -- or I guess his character's writer did. But what's the fun in getting technical, am I right? The comical romanticism that his proclamation for love of changing trees and memories of first days back to school is the very best way to express my feelings for these slightly more crisp mornings and evenings.

I just really love the idea of bundling up a bit. Just wearing that one extra layer to keep you cozy. Puppy cuddles are definitely more inviting now! Not that they are ever not, but I find myself pulling Linc onto my lap for a cuddle constantly. He's like a hot water bottle that never needs heating and loves to give kisses -- bonus.

While I loved Summer, Autumn is a more than welcome change! 

PS- If you don't watch the blossoming romance of Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly at least once during now and Christmas, you're crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment